Affiliate members are individuals in allied industries and businesses that provide goods and services for the real estate industry, homeowners, buyers and sellers. As an affiliate member of the Central Oregon Association of REALTORS® (COAR), you'll have a built-in source of business leads and prospects.
- You will have the opportunity to attend meetings and social functions of the Central Oregon Association of REALTORS®.
- You will have the opportunity to attend local weekly or bi-monthly MLS tour meetings in Bend, Redmond, Madras, Prineville, Sisters, Sunriver and La Pine.
- You can request to have monthly rosters of local REALTORS® and offices emailed to you with a list of new members.
- You can take advantage of various education offerings and meetings offered throughout the year, and participate in committee activities and functions by sharing your time, experience and expertise.
Additionally if you choose to become an affiliate member of the Oregon Association of REALTORS®, you'll have a built-in source of business leads and prospects at the state level.
- You'll receive the Oregon REALTOR® magazine providing up-to-date information on what is happening in the real estate industry throughout the state.
- You'll have the opportunity to attend meetings and social functions at OAR's conferences where you can meet and network with some 18,000 members of the Oregon Association of REALTORS®.
- You'll receive updates on legislation and government regulations affecting independent business people and the real estate profession as a whole.